We would like to assure all clients that we are taking a strict approach to our re-opening and would like to make you aware of our updated guidelines and policies for the current coronavirus outbreak.
Our aim remains to keep you as safe as possible whilst in our studio.
If you have any of the following, please do not come to class:
- Feel unwell
- Have a temperature of 37.8°C or higher
- Have a new or persistant dry cough
- Have been abroad in the last 10 days
- Have been in contact with anyone who has suspected or confirmed COVID-19
Please also note, if you have been on a plane, either domestically or internationally we ask that you do not attend the studio for 10 days afterwards.
Our policy of making up missed classes at another time in the week is being removed for the time being, online classes will still be available during this time, so you won’t miss out. This change is to ensure that clients are in a ‘bubble’ group together.
To keep you as safe as possible, as a studio we have:
- Implemented a ‘no-touch’ entry and exit plan
- Added two hand sanitising stations, outside & inside the studio
- Reduced class numbers and temporarily reduced class times
- Marked out all mat spaces to ensure there is a consistent 2m distance between clients
- Removed hand towels in the bathrooms and replaced with disposable paper towel
- Added additional hand soap at the sink inside the studio (beside the aerial space)
- Removed all props and equipment and now offer personal Kit Bags, so there is no risk of cross contamination
- Asked clients to bring along their own mat
- Created a quarantine plan for any studio equipment that does get used, then sterilising before replacing into studio
- Sourced face shields as PPE for teachers, to catch any potential droplets when talking
We will continue to rigorously sanitise and clean our common areas as well as studio.
If you have any comments or concerns please email email@example.com